To work with communities and community structures to build the capacity of the marginalized in order to empower them to access their needs on a sustainable basis.
To have a society in which every human being enjoys equal rights including their sexual rights.
CORE VALUES OF THE ORGANIZATION
We believe in the following core values:
- Commitment; we are committed to the poor, the under privileged, the marginalized, the handicapped and People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHAS).
- Justice; believe in social justice and in carrying out this philosophy, we work to ensure equal opportunities to all irrespective of gender, colour, ethnicity, age , religion and race.
- Respect; we value and regard all people and act in a way that respects the dignity, uniqueness and intrinsic worth of every person; the needy, donors, our staff and their families, the board and volunteers.
- Partnership; we accept obligations of joint participation, shared goal and mutual accountability that our partnership requires.
- Responsiveness; willing and ready to take intelligent risk and act quickly with experience and sensitivity to what the situation requires. We also recognize the contribution of the destitute, the needy and PLWHAS.
- Gender sensitive; the organization in all its dealing would respect involvement of all sexes. It shall promote inclusion, participation and voice. Management and board would also be constituted with consideration of gender sensitivity